Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

day 189: My Loves (right now)

In my recent month off, I've come to love some websites and I spend a lot of time on them. Like...more than I probably should and more than is strictly necessary.

I love that I can keep all my ideas in one place, and I seriously heart all the education & classroom ideas and inspirations I have found on the site. I think my two largest boards are "In My Classroom" and "Yummy." Food & kids - I guess those are my weaknesses. 
Please be sure to check our my boards!

I know I've all ready talked about my love of Netflix, but I just wanted to reiterate it! Because of their awesomeness, I have been able to start at the very beginning of Numb3rs and watch all the seasons. It's been really cool to watch it from the beginning and see the progression. I spend most of my days doing this when I could probably be doing something to better myself, like visiting a local park.

By definition, I would consider myself to be a Nosey Rosey. I like to know what's going on with others, but, unlike some {none that I know}, I don't stalk. That's not my thing. I just like to be involved. If everyone is outside while I am inside, you bet your bottom dollar that I'm going to go outside...just so I can hear what people are saying. It's how I get my info! My husband always assigns me investigative tasks on the Internet. He says if there's something to be found, I could probably find it. Back to the point though...I heart my twitter girls! They are supremely awesome!! Just take a look at my sidebar. They created and organized Operation Layla for a girl they had never met but loved and understood.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment