Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

day 115: Blog Remodel

As you can see, I've changed the blog background.
I always go through identity crises with websites that require backgrounds and code manipulation.
I don't know what it is, but I always find myself changing the background and being unsatisfied with what I have created.
I did that with my Xanga {did you have one of those?} and with my MySpace {before I had facebook} and with my bridal blog {Sassy Bride on a Mission}.
Now, I'm doing it with my married blog.{yay to being married!}
When I originally created this blog {6 months before my wedding}, I wanted to keep with the "sassy" theme because my name is Cassandra - nickname Cassie. Basically, sassy and Cassie rhyme! Plus, when you are a young child, say my niece, and you are not able to pronounce the letter C it comes out as a S. Therefore, Cassie becomes Sassy! I like to think of myself as fairly sassy, too!
Hopefully, I'll come up with a new blog name soon. That's what I'm working towards.
I just think that my blog name right now is really long and that my life isn't that dazzling either!
Any blog name suggestions or inspiration are much appreciated!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment