Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 13, 2011

day 44: 3 YEARS!

As of like 11:58 tonight,
Mr GrapeJuice and I will have been in a relationship for 3 years.
Goodness me!
Last year, at this time, we were making our way onto a cruise around the Eastern Caribbean, where we got to swim with the dolphins.
 
 
 This year, we are not. We are simply enjoying each other's company from opposite sides of the room, as he takes care of me and the pinched nerve in my neck. {talk about excruciating pain!}
This is the first year that we haven't done something big and impressive for our relationship anniversary, and I'm okay with that as we have a wedding anniversary to spoil ourselves with now!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I'd love to swim with dolphins! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete