Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 24, 2011

day 24: Getting Ready (the girls)

I debated for awhile where my girls and I should get ready on my wedding day.
I wasn't sure if I should reserve our wedding night hotel room the night before and stay there by myself, if we should get ready in one my girls' hotel rooms and risk Mr. GrapeJuice seeing me before I was all put together, if we should get ready at my house, or if we should get ready at my mother's house.
Ultimately, I decided that we should get ready at my mother's house. It had great light, and was big enough to accommodate all of us comfortably.

I started my day bright and early at 6 a.m. 
Did I want to sleep in?
You bet I did! 
I tried hard to go back to sleep that morning but just couldn't do it.
I resigned myself to facebook stalking for about 2 hours instead.
After that, I ran a couple of errands and then relaxed around the house until it was time to get beautified.

The girls started to show up around 1:30, and we began to celebrate my impending nuptials.
They brought me champagne, Panera pastries, and a strawberry smoothie.
Delicious!

Then, at 2:00 my MUA Amy Lynn showed up!
It was time to get down to business.
After finishing our makeup and hair, we chilled for a bit and then headed to the church to get ready. I helped my girls get ready, and then I got ready! I loved my dress and the sash. It was the second wedding purchase I made. {The first one was our uber cute champagne classes we got half off at Hobby Lobby the summer we got in engaged.} My shoes were fabulously blue with something old {my grandmother's clip on rhinestone earrings from high school used as shoe clips}. My necklace and earrings were sentimental and perfect {made by my grandmother}. And, my girls were beyond exceptional!

Up next...
the boys getting ready!
{look for it tomorrow}

:: all rights of photos owned by mrs.grapejuice and framed by fletcher. use of photography is prohibited without permission from the author or the photographer. ::



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! Looks like you had a fun time with your gals!

    ReplyDelete