Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 17, 2011

day 17: Post Wedding Hair Chop

I feel that almost every bride does this.
We try to grow our hair out beautifully for our big day so that our pictures look wonderful.
And, I'm very appreciative of my self-control to grow out my hair for a couple years so that I could have flowing locks for my wedding day because I love the result!
But, the post-wedding obligatory hair chop was a long time coming. I began getting frustrated with it and wanted nothing more than to take a pair of scissors to it almost every week!!
Finally, this weekend, I couldn't stand it any longer and went to my favorite lady, Caitlin @ Heads Up in Lebanon, to get my wife hair cut. I told her I wanted the Katie Holmes 'do, and I'm lovin' the result!!


Photobucket

1 comment: